Trade invites and VIPs
As an exhibitor at the Show you will receive an allocation of ‘Registration Invitations’. These are for you to distribute to your own networks, inviting your key clients and industry contacts to come and see you at the show. It’s important to distribute these as early as possible to ensure your invited guests have time to activate their registration before the registration cut-off date to ensure they take advantage of the early-bird FREE registration period. Please contact Carly if you would like to order additional invitations.
Here are some ideas on how you may like to distribute the complimentary invitations:
- Insert them into a direct mail campaign to customers and prospects with a personal letter highlighting why they should come to the show and what they’ll see at your stand.
- Where you’ll be located and who to call for more information.
- Hand-deliver invitations to prospective clients – they can be a great door opener!
- Include invitations with an offer to trial one of your products.
- Pass them on to distributors, regional offices, and suppliers to hand out to prospective clients on your behalf.
- Insert them into invoices, order fulfilment, and other business correspondence.
VIP Nominations (Facilities Integrate only)
As well as distributing registration invitations to your networks, you have the ability to nominate up to 20 VIP guests to attend Facilities Integrate. Complete the VIP nomination form in the exhibitor manual, and all VIP nominees will receive a special invitation to attend the show, and they will get a VIP badge and pack when they register to attend.