Homepage boostTakes 15 minutes to read
Have your profile, trade deal, competition or new product appear on the show homepage.
Homepage boosts give your product or brand a way to stand out from the crowd. You'll receive space for an image, headline and description, which users can click to visit your web profile.
Please note: the order/ranking of display for homepage boosts is randomised.
- How it works
- Where do boosted profiles show? What do they look like?
- If I don’t boost my profile, can people still see it?
- How do I request a homepage boost?
- How much does a homepage boost cost?
- How long will it take for myboost to appear?
- How long will my boost run?
- My boost wasn’t approved. Will I still be charged?
- I need more help (contact Marketing)
Request your boost
You can choose to boost your web profile or a specific trade deal, competition or new product.
Appear on the show homepage
After approval, your profile, trade deal, competition or new product will be displayed on the homepage.
Increase your exposure
Boosted profiles enjoy greater exposure, getting your brand or product in front of more visitors.
Homepage boosts allow your profile, trade deal, competition or new product to appear on the Show homepage and appear as content like this:
Yes. Your profile will still be visible to users on the What's On pages and will display below boosted profiles.
- Log in to the Partner Dashboard for the show
- Click the Promotion tab and choose a show
- Click 'Marketing boosts' under the Optional promotion section
- Choose your boost type
- Fill out all required information
- Submit your boost request
- We will contact you within three working days to arrange payment
- Your boost will be activated after payment is made
- You must have a completed web profile
- Your profile must have at least one active trade deal, competition or new product
- Boost requests must contain content that makes a visitor want to come to the show
- Boost requests must not conflict with show sponsors and must not generally lower the quality of surrounding content
- Boost requests must feature a single, high-quality image with no marketing text, graphics or logos present on the image - this is the same for trade deals, competitions and new products which also require an image to be boosted
- There is a limit of one boost per partner, per type (a profile boost, email boost and homepage boost can all be active but two email boosts cannot)
- Boost requests are assessed individually and are dependent on availability and quality
- Image: 500 pixels square in JPEG or PNG format (animated GIFs not accepted)
- Large boost: title text is truncated after 60 characters (including spaces) on some listing pages
- Medium boost: title text is truncated after 35 characters (including spaces) on some listing pages
All boosts are approved by North Port Events. This process usually takes a day but can take up to two business days. Your boost will be active as soon as it is approved.
Boosted profiles remain active for the duration of the show's marketing, including pre-show and post-show marketing, unless otherwise removed or stopped by either you or North Port Events.
No. You will not be charged until your boost is approved.