Visitor analysis 2016
A total of 7,205 high-quality trade visitors attended the 2016 exhibition over three days and were highly satisfied with their visit.
Buyers came from a huge range of industry sectors, with the majority of visitors (87%) discovering new products, services or suppliers of commercial interest at the show.
- Owner / director / general manager 30%
- Sales / marketing 13%
- Student / trainee 9%
- Purchasing manager / buyer 5%
- Operations manager 5%
- Executive chef / head chef 4.1%
- Café 21%
- Restaurant 18%
- Wholesaler/Distributor 13%
- Manufacturer 12%
- Importer / exporter 12%
- Caterer 11%
- Club/Bar/Venue - 9%
Areas of interest
- Food retail products 58%
- Food service products 42%
- Hospitality Equipment - 42%
- Gourmet food 40%
- Packaging - 40%
- Bakery - 38%
Key visitor and exhibitor feedback
68% of visitors said they were likely to or highly likely to purchase or recommend a product or service seen at the show.
- 7,205 visitors ready to buy
- 86% of visitors expressed their overall satisfaction with the show
- 87% of visitors said they discovered new products, services, or suppliers of commercial interest at the show
- $15,604,970 total visitor spend – an average of $2,165 per visitor
- 281 exhibitors from around the world
- 52 international exhibitors
- 46% were exhibiting for the first time
- 69% of exhibitors launched one or more new products at the show
- $57,950 average value of leads gathered at the show
Each year we survey visitors and exhibitors at the show. We also measure and report statistics from marketing, public relations, and website activity. If you want to find out more about the who, what, when, and why of the show, download the 2016 post-show report.
The 2016 show was a stunning success – read all about it here.
Talk to us about your requirements
The stats stack up
Don't take our word for it – read what other exhibitors had to say.