Visitor analysis 2017
A total of 2,637 high-quality trade visitors attended the 2017 exhibition over two days and were highly satisfied with their visit. The show saw a 6% growth in visitor numbers on the 2016 trade event.
Buyers came from a huge range of industry sectors, with the majority of visitors (75%) discovering new products, services or suppliers at the show.
- Facility manager 18%
- Director / General Manager 17%
- Sales / Business Development 15%
- Engineer 6%
- Consultant 6%
- AV Professional 4%
- Property Manager 4%
Reasons for attending
- To see new products / innovations 83%
- To keep up to date with market trends 60%
- To network amongst the industry 56%
- To source new suppliers 40%
- To identify new opportunities / markets 39%
- To meet with a current supplier(s) 39%
Areas of interest
- Building automation 52%
- Energy management 45%
- Security 40%
- Audiovisual 37%
- Health and safety 32%
- Property maintenance 32%
Key visitor and exhibitor feedback
- 2,637 visitors ready to buy
- 87% said that there was a high likelihood of attending the event again
- 83% indicated a high level of satisfaction with the event
- 73% of visitors indicated that attending Facilities Integrate was important for their organisation
- 120 exhibitors
- Exhibitors’ average estimated potential value of leads generated at Facilities Integrate $170,357.14
- 30% of exhibitors generated sales leads valued over $50,000
Each year we survey visitors and exhibitors at the show. We also measure and report statistics from marketing, public relations, and website activity. If you want to find out more about the who, what, when, and why of the show, contact us for the 2017 post-show report.
The 2017 show was a stunning success – ask us today to read all about it.
Talk to us about your requirements
The stats stack up
Don't take our word for it – read what other exhibitors had to say.