Waikato Home & Garden Show 2017
Hamilton 2017 5 – 8 October | Claudelands Events Centre, Hamilton
These potential customers have delayed their buying decisions; delayed building their next home; delayed selecting the latest products, ideas, contractors and suppliers until they see what the Home Show has to offer. This is your chance to meet them, fill your order books and build your business. Generate years of work in just four days!
Are you interested in becoming an Exhibitor in the Waikato Home and Garden Show?
The Homeowner's Paradise
Tens of thousands of discerning homeowners annually flock to the Waikato Home & Garden Show for one common purpose; they are looking for products and services to further improve their most valuable asset. Surveys consistently reveal nearly 90% of visitors are homeowners, most of whom delay their buying decisions until attending this prestigious exhibition.
Within an hours' drive of south Auckland, the Bay of Plenty, Coromandel and the King Country, Hamilton offers a potential market of 1,500,000 plus, making the Waikato Home & Garden Show an important event for both local and national exhibitors.
The Waikato Home & Garden Show is a cost effective catalyst which will bring your marketing strategy together in one focused promotion, rather than scattering your advertising budget over a host of untargeted media.
Exhibition stands cater to all five senses, creating a chain reaction of events no other promotional opportunity can match. This is your chance to;
- Sell product on site or drive store traffic after the event
- Develop new and targeted customer databases
- Launch new products and profile your company
- Demonstrate and interact with your customers
Many companies who regularly exhibit at the Waikato Home & Garden Show generate sufficient enquiries and leads to ensure twelve full months of work following every show.
One of New Zealand's Leading Event Centres
The massive $67 million refurbishment of Claudelands Event Centre has delivered new exhibition buildings, sealed outdoor plazas and lawns plus improved exhibitor and visitor parking, making it the country’s premier exhibition venue. Centrally located, within walking distance of the city centre.
The Waikato Home & Garden Show offers its exhibitors a range of services and facilities unmatched by any of its rivals within New Zealand. Have a look at the list below to see what we mean.
- Six huge exhibition pavilions, offer exhibitors a choice of exhibition stands fully serviced including; exhibition shell systems comprising of velcro compatible walls, carpeting, power and state of the art exhibition lighting.
- Acres of outdoor areas available with or without power, lighting and marquees.
- Industry & Art Awards - recognising and displaying the best in Landscaping, Sculpture and Interior Design.
- The Buyers Guide - a comprehensive, fully cross referenced magazine providing exhibitors with free company listings and product descriptions. This high retention magazine is provided free to every Homeshow visitor.
- Exhibitor Evening and Awards Ceremony - Acclaimed by exhibitors as simply the best after-show exhibitor evening of any show in New Zealand. Held at the venue on Sunday evening, the function features a live band, banquet dinner and drinks. The awards ceremony recognises outstanding exhibitors under various categories, including the Radioworks award for best overall exhibitor. The winner of this prestigious award wins $3000 worth of radio advertising, and a handsome trophy.
One of New Zealand’s top organisers
Powered by passion and fuelled with enthusiasm North Port Events, creators of unique exhibitions and events, are recognised leaders in the exhibition industry.
Over 20 years North Port Events have gathered plenty of experience to know what makes a great show. The Waikato Home & Garden Show is no cookie-cutter affair - no show is the same and all exhibitors are given individual attention. In fact, the support provided to exhibitors is commented on again and again as a distinguishing feature of the Home Show.
How we support you:
- The best display space possible - the Waikato Home & Garden Show is the only show of its type in New Zealand that does not confine you to a standard 'one-size-fits-all' display space.
- Sales and marketing advice - Hannah & Associates offer a free Exhibitor Evening, featuring international experts, to help exhibitors get the most out of their Home Show experience. Plus the team is always available to discuss your ideas and help you develop a crowd-stopping stand.
- Massive multi-media marketing campaign - the Home Show is intensely promoted via TV, print, radio, web, billboards, street flags and banners. We devote in excess of $150,000 and engage a public relations specialist for a targeted promotional campaign specifically designed to attract buyers, not just visitors.
- On-ground assistance - from our specially-trained team of Home Show Ambassadors.
- Relaxation, reward and entertainment - Our well-stocked exhibitor lounges, Best Stand Awards and much-anticipated party night are important aspects of the Home Show experience.
Exhibitor Evening and Awards Ceremony
Acclaimed by exhibitors as simply the best exhibitor evening of any show in New Zealand. This year it will be held in the bar at the venue on the Thursday evening the function features a live band, canopies and drinks.
The awards ceremony recognises outstanding exhibitors under various categories, including the the NZME award for the best overall stand at the show. The winner of this prestigious award wins $2000 worth of radio advertising, and a handsome trophy.
Generate Your Year's Income In Just Four Days
Every year more and more people hold off decision-making and purchasing in the building, decorating, furnishing, renovating and landscaping areas until they have visited the Waikato Home & Garden Show.
When you exhibit at this prestigious event, you will enjoy immediate sales, generate leads and continue to reap the benefits many months after the show.
- 78% of visitors made a purchase at the show
- 89% of visitors own their own home
- 64% earn over $70,000 per annum
- 73% of visitors intend to build, renovate or extend their home this year or next
Make this the best sales and marketing opportunity you’ll get this year!