Visitor analysis 2016
A total of 2,485 high-quality trade visitors attended the 2016 exhibition over two days and were highly satisfied with their visit. The show saw a 17% growth in visitor numbers and 25% growth in exhibitors.
Buyers came from a huge range of industry sectors, with the majority of visitors (75%) discovering new products, services or suppliers at the show.
- Director / General Manager 23%
- Facility manager 11%
- Engineer 9%
- AV Professional 8%
- Consultant 7%
- Property Manager 6%
Types of buildings and/or infrastructure worked on
- Corporate 45%
- Large buildings 40%
- Medium buildings 39%
- Office complexes 31%
- Government 28%
- Apartment Buildings 26%
- Hospitals 26%
Areas of interest
- Building automation 52%
- Energy management 45%
- Security 40%
- Audiovisual 37%
- Health and safety 32%
- Property maintenance 32%
Key visitor and exhibitor feedback
- 2,485 visitors ready to buy
- 70% of visitors are likely or very likely to recommend the show to others
- 75% of visitors said they discovered new products, services, or suppliers of commercial interest at the show
- 73% of visitors attended to keep up to date with industry developments, technology and trends
- 138 exhibitors
- 36% of exhibitors generated 20 - 100 sales leads
- 18% of exhibitors generated sales leads valued over $100,000
Each year we survey visitors and exhibitors at the show. We also measure and report statistics from marketing, public relations, and website activity. If you want to find out more about the who, what, when, and why of the show, download the 2016 post-show report.
The 2016 show was a stunning success – read all about it here.
Talk to us about your requirements
The stats stack up
Don't take our word for it – read what other exhibitors had to say.